Our friends nicknamed this Buffalo Chicken dip “crack” dip for obvious reasons…you cannot stop eating it! Laura and Andrew came across this dip at a friends house years ago at a Super Bowl party and Laura immediately asked for the recipe. Those friends moved away and now Andrew makes it every year for the Super Bowl. It’s not the healthiest dip, but this is just too good to pass up. Take it or make it to your Super Bowl party (or enjoy it alone)!
• 4-6 chicken tenders, sauteed in butter
• 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
• 1 cup monterey jack or pepper jack cheese, grated
• 1/2 c. ranch dressing
• 1/3 to 1/2 c. Frank's Red Hot Sauce
1. Chop chicken meat to fine.
2. Mix all ingredients together.
3. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
*Serve with tortilla chips and veggies. Laura prefers the "scoop" chips if you can find them. Enjoy!